Encik Redziwan Saari
Kota Bharu, Kelantan
- Malaysia: A-BIO backs $5.1m strategic investment in Ain Medicare
- Kelantan records RM3.1b investments from 2013-2017
- Fed Govt And Kelantan To Cooperate And Draw Investments To The State
- Ain Medicare: TNB, MGTC to install 100 electric vehicle charging stations by year-end
- Ain Medicare: TNB to buyback solar power from Ain Medicare and TATI University College
Value Creation Initiative(s):
Early on, VentureTECH saw an opportunity to reshape the company into a more focused high-margin business.
AMSB was already one of the local market leaders with sustainable competitive advantages including long-term customer relationships. By including AMSB into the portfolio, VentureTECH assisted AMSB to enhance its operational system through integration of AMSB’s manufacturing plant with one of the investee companies’ advanced control system.
During VentureTECH’s investment since 2018, AMSB’s has recorded a positive 6.9% CAGR and is expected to grow organically and inorganically in the future.